PRC

Help us support the Pregnancy Resource Center of Santa Cruz by donating here.
Earn free Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower With Curry and Cumin

I've been on a roasting kick lately with my veggies.  I've never cared for cauliflower, until I roasted it with curry and cumin.

It is so tasty, I could eat it for dessert :)

Roasted Cauliflower With Curry and Cumin


*Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
*In a large bowl toss together cauliflower, olive oil, curry powder, cumin, and salt.
*Place on an oiled, rimmed, baking sheet.
 
*Place in oven for about  35 - 40 minutes.
  Enjoy!   
~Amy


Jam Hands

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this at Recipe Sharing Monday. The new party is now up and I'd love for you to link up again :)

    ReplyDelete