PRC

Help us support the Pregnancy Resource Center of Santa Cruz by donating here.
Earn free Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Sept. 27th




Last week was my first time at REALLY menu planning (I usually have an idea in my mind, but never write it down). The week went very well and I wish I started menu planning ages ago! The menu got changed around a bit during the week. It will take some time to get the routine down of how I meal plan, but there are so many wonderful blogs out there with great tips and ideas. We ended up not have our Sabbath Feast on Saturday since my dad invited us all to Aptos St. BBQ for dinner to celebrate my nephews 2nd birthday. What a treat that was! I wouldn't say it was the best BBQ we've had (especially since Allen is an amazing BBQer), but it was good!

Last week we had: (I'll be posting the recipes soon)



Monday
Whole Wheat Black Bean Enchiladas


Tuesday
Cheddar Chicken Chowder


Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes


Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Out to dinner

Sunday
Crockpot Chicken w/ Curry




This week we will be having:

Monday: Jamie Oliver's Killer Mac n' Cheese

Tuesday:
bottom of the budget bean soup with Spanish brown rice

Wednesday:
leftovers

Thursday:
quiche with salad

Friday:
leftovers

Saturday:
Sabbath Feast! Challah bread, pot roast with mashed potatoes and veggies

Sunday:
leftovers

This post is linked to MPM at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it Amy! Way to go with the menu planning! I'm about an "on again, off again" menu planner. This is super helpful to see what others are making and eating!!

    ReplyDelete