PRC

Help us support the Pregnancy Resource Center of Santa Cruz by donating here.
Earn free Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Sept. 20th





I've always had it in my mind to do a weekly menu plan, however I could not get it down on paper. I know this will help be budget much better, and I won't be wondering what is for dinner every day. In order to help me keep up with menu planning, I thought I should join in on Menu Plan Monday over at orgjunkie.com.

Here goes my first attempt at menu planning:

Monday:
Black Bean Enchiladas with Spanish rice and salad

Tuesday:
Cheddar Chicken Chowder with sweet corn bread

Wednesday:
leftovers (very busy evening)

Thursday:
Spaghetti with salad and bread

Friday:
Breakfast for dinner (I'm thinking pancakes with bacon)

Saturday: Sabbath Feast Night! (Our favorite night of the week)
Challah bread to start the evening
Chicken Thighs with Lime & Curry over rice with broccoli

Sunday: leftovers

As I post more recipes on my blog, I'll be including links in my menu plan.

~Amy

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a delicious week! We did breakfast for dinner not too long ago and it was a hit!

    Welcome to Menu Planning -- hope it simplifies your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SnoWhite! My daughter and I just checked out your blog, and can't wait to try many of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you posted your chicken cheddar chowder recipe somewhere? I want it. Still digging through your Tastbook stuff!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete